Curated is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team this summer in NYC. This individual will be responsible for supporting a variety of brand initiatives such as: social media, partnerships, and PR.
The ideal candidate is a student with an entrepreneurial spirit and detail-oriented mindset, who is interested in gaining insight into all factors of a fast growing start-up.
At Curated, we have built a global ecosystem that connects our clients (modern brands) with leading small agencies + the tools needed to execute projects. Our process has completely redefined the agency model and one’s approach to outsourced work.
Please submit applications + cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject MARKETING INTERN
- Provide support for marketing projects, including email, social media, and PR
- Research, collect, and report on marketing trends
- Assist with list building, organization, & outreach around various initiatives
- Assist with marketing communications: social media, brand emails, etc
- Assist with dynamic needs of key leaders within the organization
- Be a proactive self starter with an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Must have previous internship experience, and be part way through or finished with marketing or related degree
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets / Excel, and Slides
- Strong familiarity with the start-up space (specifically emerging direct-to-consumer and tech companies)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized and process oriented, but able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like atmosphere
- Opportunity to prove growth and longevity within the organization
- This is a paid Internship
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees