Curated is seeking a Business Operations Intern to join our team in NYC. This individual will be responsible for supporting our leadership team with data management, analytics, and product integrations.
The ideal candidate is a student with an entrepreneurial spirit and analytical mindset. This individual is interested in gaining insight into all factors of a fast growing start-up.
At Curated, we have built a global ecosystem that connects our clients (modern brands) with leading small agencies + the tools needed to execute projects. Our process has completely redefined the agency model and one’s approach to outsourced work.
Please submit applications + cover letters to email@example.com — subject: OPS INTERNSHIP
- Create monthly and weekly analytic reports
- Research, collect, and report on various technical trends
- Help to manage the company’s CRM database + email lists
- Work cross-functionally to support various company initiatives and targets
- Assist with dynamic needs of key leaders within the organization
- Be a proactive self starter with an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Have held previous internships and be part way through or finished with a business or technical degree
- Experience working with databases and APIs a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong familiarity with the start-up space (specifically emerging direct-to-consumer and tech companies)
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like atmosphere
- Opportunity to prove growth and longevity within the organization
- This is a paid Internship
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.