Curated is seeking a Sales Manager to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for strategically developing new business, accelerating pipeline growth, and sharing Curated’s value with potential clients.
The ideal candidate has experience within a sales-focused or business development role at an agency, media company, or SaaS platform. This individual is competitive, numbers-driven, and thrives on building relationships. You are familiar with the digital + creative needs of both established and emerging brands. You’re a connector and connected.
At Curated, we have built a global ecosystem that connects our clients (modern brands) with leading small agencies + tech needed to execute projects. Our process has completely redefined the agency model and one’s approach to outsourced work.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject SALES MANAGER.
- Develop + implement a long-term sales strategy to bring in new business opportunities
- Execute on robust email outreach targets, with the aim to start substantial conversations with prospects
- Help improve on and evolve our various sales materials, messaging and documents
- Strategically own, manage, and evolve our CRM
- Support our marketing team by sourcing potential partners + various partnership opportunities
- Provide new and unique ideas on how to better engage and convert potential prospects
- Work cross-functionally to assist with other sales-focused tasks that may be required within the business
- 5+ years’ of full-cycle SaaS sales experience or business development at an agency or media brand
- Knowledgeable about the digital / creative needs of both established and emerging brands, translating those needs into compelling outreach
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships
- Experience operating a CRM + Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Highly, highly organized. Thrives off a good list and a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Wants to do good things with good people
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Bonus incentives for achieving revenue targets
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Positive, family-like working environment
- The opportunity to be a part of something bigger than yourself
- Generous vacation policy
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
Note: As a remote work company, we support remote work. The Curated team will be remote until 2022. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunity for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.