Curated is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for managing our global network of digital + creative agencies and the project opportunities among our clients.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience in project management - ideally within an agency setting. They are well versed on the various digital / creative needs that a client may inquire about. This individual is highly organized, loves working with creatives, and will ultimately be Curated’s brand representative among Curated teams.
At Curated, we have built a global ecosystem that connects our clients (modern brands) with leading small agencies + tools needed to execute projects. Our process has completely redefined the agency model and one’s approach to outsourced work.
Please submit applications + cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject PROJECT MANAGER
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of teams through proactive outreach, qualified leads, and targeted account mappings
- Expertly position and communicate Curated’s value proposition to teams whether by phone, email, and other digital mediums
- Establish a team communications strategy that includes onboarding + regular engagement tactics
- Serve as the liaison between Curated Teams and Account Leads
- Assist with the day-to-day management and curation of projects (sharing briefs, collecting proposals, etc)
- Work cross-functionally to support various company initiatives
- Embody the mission and vision of Curated with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
- 2-4+ years within a digital or media agency setting, ideally in a client facing role
- Strong familiarity or exposure around the marketing + digital needs of a modern brand
- Highly, highly organized. Thrives off a good list and a constantly changing environment
- Have an understanding as to how digital platforms (social media, email, etc) and communication can best service the Curated Team
- Experience in maintaining and updating a CRM
- Ability to translate briefs into actionable deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.