Curated is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our operations team on daily tasks related to project workflow, process, and external communications.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, a creative problem solver, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They are looking to gain exposure to all aspects of a high-growth startup, and will work closely with our Account Leads and Project Managers from project start to finish. Ideally, this individual has had experience within the agency space. This role has the opportunity to give you the foundation for extreme-growth within the organization.
About Us - Curated is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions, currently focused on changing the future of work.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Project Coordinator”
Your day to day is to...
- Implement operational improvements, helping to execute best practices for better structure and an efficient workflow within our operations team
- Identify the project needs and deliverables required daily by Account Leads and Project Managers
- Manage external communications, providing effective followup to both parties (clients & agencies) as appropriate. This includes emails, calendar booking, lead-gen, etc.
- Assist with list building, onboarding, outreach, and CRM management for both new clients and agencies
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and processes as required by the larger company
- Support the operations team with product testing, technical bug reporting
- Copy edit and review all client and agency facing deliverables
- Join internal meetings, assisting with note taking, scheduling and deliverable management for company initiatives
- Embody the mission and vision of Curated with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2-3 years of project management or administrative support experience - ideally at an agency or media brand (internships OK)
- Proficient knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Knowledge and skills using modern + remote workplace tools (calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
- High attention to detail and practice extreme organization + discipline
- Strong written and oral communication skills
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are the planner and most organized among your current colleagues
- Enjoy researching and testing new ways to implement technology for extreme efficiency
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are open to feedback and approach work with the highest of standards. Not afraid to speak up or ask questions
- Want to be a part of successful client / user outcomes
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative, startup team
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, family-like work environment
- The opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation policy
Note: As a remote work company, we support remote work. The Curated team will be remote until 2022. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunity for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.