Curated is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for leading our various marketing initiatives and content strategies.
The ideal candidate understands the importance of brand and has their finger on the pulse when it comes to all things digital. They’re an expert in campaign and content creation across channels. As a marketer, they use analytics to drive instinct, rather than turning to a ‘cookie-cutter’ playbook. This candidate is unique in that they carry marketing strategies all the way from concept to execution.
At Curated, we’re a modern outsourcing solution with a global ecosystem that connects users with experts for project needs. Our product is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions, currently focused on re-inventing the agency model.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to email@example.com — subject “Marketing Manager”
- Develop, execute, and maintain marketing and social media calendars based on Curated’s larger business and brand objectives
- Assure the Curated brand is reflected across all customer touch points – overseeing content strategy for various channels: social media, blog / case studies, website, email newsletters, paid media & special projects
- Propose and help to create fresh opportunities, unique content & messaging that achieves cut-through and continues to position Curated ahead of the curve
- Manage briefs and work closely with our agency partners to create engaging assets to support campaigns across all relevant brand platforms
- Use analytics to track marketing efforts and KPIs through weekly and monthly reports
- Raise the authority of Curated by developing a roster of new collaborators alongside the marketing team & co-founders
- Embody the mission and vision of Curated with an understanding of how and why we do what we do – building relationships with brands, prospective customers & industry professionals
- Have your finger on the pulse of digital technology and marketing trends
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience including campaign development, execution & performance analysis
- Strong understanding of the digital / creative agency landscape & ability to work closely with external partners
- Has previously managed brand social media accounts
- Highly proficient in content and editorial writing
- Familiar with Mailchimp and various email marketing tactics
- Well-versed in Photoshop and/or Figma Design
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics and social media engagement / measurement tools
- Eagerness to be scrappy, creative, and quick to pivot to achieve optimal results
- Highly, highly organized. Thrives off efficiently and a fast-paced environment
- Excited to roll up their sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Wants to do good things with good people
- Positive, family-like work environment
- The opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
Note: as a remote work company, we support remote work. The Curated team will be remote until Fall 2021. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunity for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.