Curated is seeking an Intern to join our team in NYC. This individual will be responsible for supporting our account leads with a variety of projects and tasks both on the sales & client side.
The ideal candidate is a student with an entrepreneurial spirit and detail-oriented mindset, who is interested in gaining insight into all factors of a fast growing start-up.
At Curated we're raising the standard of outsourced work. We bring a human-tech approach to collaboration through access to Curated's community of boutique teams. Our process means your project needs are successfully executed, while saving you time and money.
Please submit applications + cover letters to email@example.com — subject INTERNSHIP
- Assist with the day-to administration needs of key leaders within the organization
- Provide support for marketing projects, including email, social media, and PR
- Research, collect, and report on trends for various sales and prospecting initiatives
- Assist with member management and the various project needs of our clients
- Help to manage the CRM database of both Curated clients & teams
- Work cross-functionally to support various company initiatives and targets
- Be a proactive self starter with an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Be part way through or finished a marketing or related degree
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets / Excel, and Slides
- Strong familiarity with the start-up space (specifically emerging direct-to-consumer and tech companies)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized and process oriented, but able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like atmosphere
- Opportunity to prove growth and longevity within the organization
- This is a paid Internship
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.