Curated is seeking a Growth Strategist to join our team. This individual will be responsible for growing our customer base through various acquisition channels, strategies and initiatives.
The ideal candidate has had extensive experience with growth marketing across various channels. When it comes to lead-generation you are driven by numbers, savvy in approach, and have a competitive edge to establish + hit ambitious growth targets. You’ve seen it all when it comes to email, paid search, social, and affiliates. You can execute.
At Curated, we have built a global ecosystem to connect users with experts for high value project needs. Our product is a first-of-kind solution for high-value transactions, currently focused on re-inventing the agency model.
We are looking for a contract partner to work with us for a minimum of 4 months. Please submit your resume and/or proposal to email@example.com — subject GROWTH STRATEGIST.
- Develop a robust acquisition strategy that sets the foundation for both immediate and long term efforts across various channels. Once approved, this strategy can be quickly implemented by you.
- Set-up and oversee the day-to-day management of the immediate, priority channels set forth within the strategy
- Determine spend, revenue, and ROI projections / forecast
- Provide input on how to best optimize company website, landing pages, and marketing copy for conversion
- Draw campaign insights from data to develop and improve future strategy
- Identify new channels to test + lead experimentation
- Develop a relevant reporting structure and/or dashboard to provide insights into performance
- Participate in strategy, product and performance meetings
- Embody the mission and vision of Curated with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience: campaign development, execution & performance analysis
- Have extensive experience with growth email marketing: lead generation tactics + implementation
- Experience running campaigns for a SaaS platform or other client service organizations
- Exceptional quantitative analytical skills and aptitude including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Eagerness to be scrappy, creative, and quick to pivot to achieve optimal results
- Highly, highly organized. Thrives off efficiently.
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Wants to do good things with good people
Note: as a remote work company, we support remote work. The Curated team will be remote until Fall 2021. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There may be an opportunity for in-person meetings on a quarterly basis. With the right candidate, this role has the opportunity to become long term and/or full-time.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.