Curated is seeking a Sales Director to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for leading our sales efforts, strategically developing new business, accelerating pipeline growth, and sharing Curated’s value with potential clients.
The ideal candidate has experience within a sales-focused or business development role at an agency, media company, or B2B platform. This individual is competitive, numbers-driven, and thrives on building relationships. You are eager to make an impact within a fast-growth startup and lead the growth of a new vertical.
About Us - Curated is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions, currently focused on changing the future of work.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Director of Sales”
Your day to day is to...
- Develop + implement a long-term sales strategy to bring in new business opportunities across leading SMB + Enterprise brands
- Execute on robust outreach targets, with the aim to start substantial conversations with prospects
- Roll up your sleeves and actively help close our largest deals
- Help improve on and evolve our various sales materials, messaging and documents
- Strategically own, manage, and evolve our CRM
- Strategize + prioritize - leaning on data and your knowledge of our organization to make sure you’re smartly deciding what needs to happen now, and what can happen later
- Work closely with our leadership team to build out reporting, forecasts, roadmaps + sales-focused tasks that may be required within the business
- Support our marketing team by sourcing potential partners + various partnership opportunities
- Provide new and unique ideas on how to better engage and convert potential prospects
- Communicate actively and often so all stakeholders are in the loop and can help support you when needed
- Lead the growth of a robust, successful sales team that will achieve the high-revenue targets established within the business
- Embody the mission and vision of Curated with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7+ years of full-cycle SaaS sales experience OR sales / business development at an agency or media brand
- 4+ years of managerial and hiring experience
- Knowledge about the digital / creative needs of both established and emerging brands, translating those needs into compelling sales tactics
- Strong understanding of other growth channels within an organization (paid media, partnerships, etc)
- Strong business acumen and appreciation for reporting and data fidelity
- Clear communication (written & verbal) skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships
- Experience operating a CRM + LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Knowledge and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
- Experience working autonomously
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A builder and a strategist. You thrive in ambiguous situations, are able to strategize, build consensus, and bring ideas to life
- A business minded storyteller, who knows how to demonstrate our value and back it up with the data
- Excited about building teams that are diverse, inclusive, and collaborative
- Willing to be vulnerable and make mistakes
- Competitive - loves to use data and analytics to track performance
- Highly, highly organized. Thrives off a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- A connector and connected
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Bonus incentives for achieving revenue targets
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: As a remote work company, we support remote work. The Curated team will be remote until 2022. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunity for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.