Curated is seeking a Director of Operations to join our dynamic, fast growing team. This individual will be responsible for leading cross-functional programs, ensuring successful delivery across key areas including business operations, sales, product development & planning.
As the Director of Operations, you will partner directly with the leadership team to develop and establish goals for the organization, track progress, and improve overall organizational efficiency. The ideal candidate has a business mindset and a pragmatic, data-driven approach to problem-solving. This person has the ability to prioritize multiple and competing priorities while driving a plan to execution. They will manage a team of stakeholders and be a critical part of our growth trajectory in the coming year.
About Us - Curated is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions, currently focused on changing the future of work.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Director of Operations”
Your day to day is to...
- Be hands on in the business and focused on the drivers of the day-to-day operations. You need to know what’s happening, and why
- Understand and own the core success and growth metrics of the business. Answer the questions: (i) is everyone on the operating team working to full capacity and (ii) are we in control of our own destiny when it comes to growth
- Act and be seen as a general problem solver - breaking down the hardest problems and managing a team that does the same
- Design and manage core sales ops processes such as expansion planning, optimization, target setting, and forecasting
- Evaluate core processes, reporting, and systems - identifying opportunities to improve overall efficiency and repeatable, predictable motions
- Identify opportunities for improvements + provide structured feedback to the operations, product and sales teams, including data, user feedback, and suggested solutions
- Research strategies and tactics from other B2B and B2C marketplaces that can be incorporated into our process
- Build and maintain dashboards to track the performance on platform and revenue activity on a cohort basis
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners on priority go-to-market initiatives
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7+ years prior experience in sales and operations for a high growth company, or operational experience in a B2B marketplace / SAAS business or a financial technology organization
- Experience with demonstrated success in building a team and high performance culture
- Ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong experience in excel and analytical tools and have familiarity with G Suite, CRM programs, and other operations platforms
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Entrepreneurial with a positive, solution oriented mindset
- A strong problem-solver able negotiate (sometimes) competing interests across stakeholders, drive systems, processes, and scalable solutions
- Someone who sees this role as being an opportunity to grow professionally and make a real impact within an organization
- Competitive, using data to solve problems, identify opportunities
- Accountable and constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don't accept "because that is the way we've always done it."
- A self-starter. Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to handle ambiguity
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Bonus incentives for achieving revenue targets
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: As a remote work company, we support remote work. The Curated team will be remote until 2022. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunity for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.