Curated is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for providing a variety of administrative and operational support to the leadership team.
The ideal candidate for this position, is highly organized, a creative problem solver, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They are looking to gain exposure in all aspects of a high-growth startup, and will work closely with the founding team in implementing administrative processes and managing end-to-end business operations as well as sales. They are a team player, excited to help Curated grow, and grow with us.
At Curated, we’re a modern outsourcing solution with a global ecosystem that connects users with experts for project needs. Our product is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions, currently focused on re-inventing the agency model.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Administrative Assistant”
- Implement operational improvements, working with the team to execute best practices in structuring an efficient workflow
- Build efficiency and responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new organizational strategies
- Work closely and effectively with the co-founders to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Organize, track, and manage finances, including invoices, receipts, and expenses
- Manage external requests, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad hoc projects / events depending on the needs of the office
- Assist with list building, outreach, and CRM management for client outreach
- 2-3 years administrative / sales support experience
- Highly proficient with Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Strong written and oral communication
- Remote work experience (a plus)
- Highly, highly organized + disciplined
- Thrives off efficiency and a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and approaches work with the highest of standards
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Lives in Central Colorado or willing to relocate (a plus)
- Positive, family-like work environment
- The opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
Note: as a remote work company, we support remote work. The Curated team will be remote until Fall 2021. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunity for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.