Curated is seeking an Account Manager to join our team in NYC. This individual will be responsible for managing the needs of our Curated clients and teams including: onboarding, vetting / curation, & overall project assistance.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience in client relations within an agency setting, and is well-versed in the needs of clients as well as the partners who are servicing them. This individual is savvy on emerging startups and small agencies within the design and ecommerce verticals. They love connecting with people and will ultimately be Curated’s brand representative among its clients.
At Curated we're raising the standard of outsourced work. We bring a human-tech approach to collaboration through access to Curated's community of verified, boutique teams. Our process means your project needs are successfully executed, while saving you time and money.
Please submit applications + cover letters to email@example.com — subject ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Onboard new clients and teams into the Curated network
- Assist with the day-to-day management of Curated clients, teams, and their respective project needs (briefs, proposals,etc)
- Manage the curation of boutique teams for Curated clients and their project needs
- Help to manage the CRM database of both Curated clients & teams
- Work cross-functionally to support various company initiatives
- Embody the mission and vision of Curated with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
- 2-3+ years of client relation experience, ideally (but not required) at another digital or media agency
- Strong familiarity with small agencies (specifically those who assist with design and digital)
- Have an understanding as to how digital platforms (social media, email, etc) and communication can best service the Curated client
- Knowledgeable and open to the needs of emerging companies and growing start-ups, with the ability to translate those needs into actionable deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized and process oriented, but able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation policy
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.