Curated is seeking an Account Lead to join our team. This individual will be responsible for all client touch points including: onboarding, daily communications, and overall project assistance to assure success.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience in a client facing or business development role within a creative / digital agency setting. They understand the digital landscape and the various layers that a brand must consider. This individual loves connecting with people and will ultimately be Curated’s brand representative among clients.
At Curated, we have built a global ecosystem to connect users with experts for high value project needs. Our product is a first-of-kind solution for high-value transactions, currently focused on re-inventing the agency model.
Please submit applications + cover letters to email@example.com — subject ACCOUNT LEAD
- Action a client communications strategy that includes onboarding + regular engagement tactics
- Actively identify + drive client needs; turning them into revenue generating projects
- Expertly position and communicate Curated’s value proposition to clients whether online in-app, by email, or by phone
- Be well versed in the various digital + creative needs of a modern brand, with the ability to translate those needs into actionable strategies + briefs
- As an expert, assist with the day-to-day management of Curated clients and their respective project needs (briefs, proposals, etc)
- Partner with Project Managers to assure a project’s success from start to finish
- Work cross-functionally to support various company initiatives
- Embody the mission and vision of Curated with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
- 5+ years in a client facing or business development role, ideally at another digital or media agency. Digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable and open to the needs of emerging companies and growing start-ups, with the ability to translate those needs into actionable deliverables
- Have a competitive, revenue driven mindset
- Well versed in maintaining and updating a CRM
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have an understanding as to how digital platforms (social media, email, etc) and communication can best service the Curated client
- Highly organized and process oriented; can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Wants to do good things with good people
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger than oneself
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Bonus incentives for achieving revenue targets
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
Note: as a remote work company, we support remote work. This role will be remote until Fall 2021. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members