Curated is seeking an Account Lead to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for overseeing all client touch points within a project lifecycle including planning, briefing, onboarding & communications.
The ideal candidate has had prior experience in sales or a business development setting within a digital agency or media company. They love connecting with people and will ultimately be Curated’s brand representative among leads, new and repeat clients. While experienced in client relations, they also have strong familiarity for the marketing + digital needs of a modern brand. This individual is eager to make an impact within a fast-growth startup.
About Us - Curated is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital + creative needs. Our product is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions, currently focused on changing the future of work.
Please submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — subject “Account Lead”
Your day to day is to...
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new business through proactive outreach, engaging qualified leads, and targeted account mappings
- Expertly position and communicate Curated’s value proposition to clients whether by phone, email, or in-person meetings
- Identify + drive client needs; turning them into revenue generating projects
- Assist with the day-to-day management of clients and their respective project needs (briefs, project questions, etc)
- Execute on a client communications strategy that includes onboarding, project communications, and regular re-engagement tactics
- Leverage analytics and data to track performance, revenue, and pipeline
- Contribute to larger company goals, by providing feedback and ideas for technical implementation
- Work cross-functionally to support various company and product initiatives as required
- Embody the mission and vision of Curated with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You'll be successful in this role if you have...
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience within digital agency or media company setting
- Strong familiarity or exposure around the marketing + digital needs of a modern brand
- Knowledge around the needs of emerging companies and growing start-ups, with the ability to translate those needs into actionable deliverables
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal, presentation, & written skills
- Experience in maintaining and updating a CRM
- Proficient knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Understanding of and experience with modern + remote workplace tools (calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc)
You'll enjoy this role if you are...
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized and process oriented. Can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Competitive in nature and enjoy using data and analytics to track performance
- The colleague who always knows about the next cool startup - and wants direct involvement in helping them grow
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Bonus incentives for achieving revenue targets
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
Note: As a remote work company, we support remote work. The Curated team will be remote until 2022. We have offices in both NYC and Colorado. There will be opportunity for in-person team meetings on a quarterly basis.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.